Pages

Tuesday, 19 April 2011

Murder at Keppel Bay

I don’t tend to read the Straits Times, although I do usually get to see its front page.  (Our opposite neighbours’ copy is still lying on their doormat most mornings as my husband and I leave the house.)

The discovery of the decomposed remains of one Mr. Wong Teck Siong wasn’t considered to be front page news, however.  Instead, our housekeeper told me about it.  As it unfolds, her son works for the guy who’s now been charged with murdering Mr. Wong in an apartment in The Caribbean, an upmarket condominium located at Keppel Bay Drive. 

According to the teaser story posted at the Straits Times, ‘many other details surrounding the killing… are still shrouded in secrecy’.  Our housekeeper’s primary concern right now has to do with what’s going to happen to the company her son works in if its owner is convicted of murder.

No comments:

Post a Comment